The City of Bandera has released a notice regarding their most recent water restrictions. Read the notice below.
“Stage 2 Moderate Drought Conditions are in effect as of June 14, 2018
Goal: Achieve 20% reduction in total water use per day
Restrictions: Hose end sprinklers or automatic irrigation systems are limited to the hours between 8:00 pm and 8:00 am. Hand held hose or drip irrigation systems may still be used anytime.
The following uses are defined as non-essential and are prohibited:
1. Washing down of sidewalks, walkways, driveways, parking lots, tennis courts, or other hard surfaced areas.
2. Washing down of buildings or structures for purposes other than immediate fire protection.
3. Use of water for dust control.
4. Flushing gutters or permitting water to accumulate in any gutter or street.
5. Failure to repair a controllable leak within a reasonable period.
Thank you for your cooperation!”