Mud drags, truck pulls, and washer pitching will be only a few of the many things planned for Mudfest tomorrow, July 14th. From 9 AM until “the cows come home”, the community is invited to join JCW Mudfest at the Old Ingram Loop for mud and music.
The event includes a variety of activities including carnival rides, vendors, food and drinks, and mudding. Musicians will be playing at 7 PM and will feature Anna Stockdale, Scott Rotge, John Christopher Way, Lost Austin Band, and Gary P. Nunn.
As stated on the JCW Mudfest website, a donation to Ingram VFD will be made with proceeds from the event.
Below is the schedule of events set for the day:
- Gates Open to Vendors & Participants @ 8 a.m.
- Gates Open to General Public @ 9 a.m.
- Events (sign-ups for all events no later than 30 min. before the start of each event)
- Freestyle Pit Opens @ 9 a.m.
- ATV/Sportbike Trails Open @ 9 a.m.
- Carnival Opens @ 11 a.m.
- Washer Pitching Tournament sign-up from 10-12, tournament kick-off shortly after noon. Cash payout $$$
- Mudd Drags Start @ 1 p.m., sign-up ends @ 12:30
- Truck Pulls Start @ 3 p.m., sign-up ends @ 2:30
- Bounty Hole Starts @ 5 p.m., sign-up ends @ 4:30
- Cash payouts for all 3 Major Mudding Events $$$
- Official Mudding Events over and all Pits close @ 7 p.m.
- Music Kicks off around 7 p.m. continues to midnight
Tickets will be sold at the gate and in advance on the JCW Mudfest website. On the website, you can also find additional information on what to expect at the event. Please note that this is a “cash only” event.